martes, 17 de junio de 2014

: .blossom on the tree. :

 
·moncayo·18abril2014·

birds flyin' high, you know how I feel
sun in the sky, you know how I feel
breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel
it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me.
yeah, it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me,
ooooooooh... and I'm feelin' good.

fish in the sea, you know how I feel
river runnin' free, you know how I feel
blossom on the tree, you know how I feel
it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me,
and I'm feelin' good

dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know,
butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean.
sleep in peace when day is done: that's what I mean,
and this old world is a new world and a bold world for me...

stars when you shine, you know how I feel
scent of the pine, you know how I feel
yeah, freedom is mine, and I know how I feel..
it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
and I'm feelin'... good

·nina simone·